BuildingPoint Midwest and Gulf Coast Hiring Customer Support Representative
The purpose of this position will be to support our customers through our Plainfield, IL Service Center. This includes, but is not limited to greeting customers in a professional and friendly manner, service case intake and tracking, repairs, technical support, training and documentation. This is a part/full-time position.
- Greet customers in our Service Center
- Initiate customer support and service cases
- Process related inventory transactions and required paperwork that pertains to Service inventory management requirements.
- Assist with the validation of information documented by Service Engineers within BuildingPoint’s CRM database to ensure accurate data recording.
- Assist/Support Service Engineers with end customer repairs that are dropped off by customers at the BuildingPoint Service Center
Characteristics / Skills
- Excellent organizational and communication (both documentation and verbal) skills
- Ability to assist customers with product-related issues including phone support
- Following guidelines as needed to support and service product
- Ability to prioritize work based on customer requirements, while obtaining BuildingPoint’s service goals and objectives.
Education / Experience
- High School graduate